Ride For Dreams - Ottawa

par DREAMS TAKE FLIGHT (CANADA)

  • samedi, 08 juin 2019 de 8:00 Matin à 4:00 Après-midi (HAE)
  • Fred Barrett Arena – 3280 Leitrim Rd , Ottawa, ON K1T 3Z4

Information sur les billets

Type Prix Quantité Sous-total

If $100 is raised your registration fee will be reimbursed after the event

24,00 $
0

10,00 $
0
Total de la commande :

Aperçu

Dreams Take Flight, a 100% volunteered base, nonprofit Children’s charitable organization that is dedicated to providing a once in a life time, one-day trip to Disney World for those children facing physical, emotional, mental, and social challenges across the Ottawa Gatinaeu Region. We have been doing this for 25 years and our goal this year is to host 150 children in honour of our 25th silver anniversary flight. However, to make this happen, we need help from our community. The cost for each flight is approximately $190,000.00, 60% of which are gift in kind from our major sponsors such as Air Canada and the Air Canada Foundation, Crocs, Party City, Allianz Global Assistance, Bentley and Globo Shoes. The remaining 40% is raised through fund raising indicatives such as this one.

Our inaugural Motorcycle “Ride for Dreams” Poker Run will take place on Saturday June 8th 2019 and all net proceeds from this event are directed to the Dreams Take Flight Ottawa chapter to cover the cost of our flight. With your help, we can make dreams come true for all these deserving children!

Détails

Saturday, June 8, 2019 8:00 am - 3:00pmFred Barrett Arena – 3280 Leitrim Rd$30 / Rider – 20% Early Bird Discount$10 / Passenger

Amount of money raised per rider / Levels:

  • $100 Raised = Registration fee will be reimbursed after the event, sticker
  • $200 Raised = As Above + Badge
  • $300 Raised = As Above + Bandana
  • $400 Raised = As Above + Bigger Badge & Meal
  • $500 Raised = As Above + Entry into draw for a trip for 2 to Vegas

Progrès réalisés dans l’atteinte de l’objectif visé

Jours pour acheter

44

Fred Barrett Arena – 3280 Leitrim Rd
Ottawa, ON K1T 3Z4

8 juin 2019
samedi, 8 juin 2019 8:00 Matin (HAE)

Organisateur

Des questions à propos de cet événement?

À propos de cet organisme

Dreams Take Flight is a national non-profit organization consisting of Air Canada volunteers dedicated to providing the trip-of-a-lifetime to physically, mentally or socially challenged children. The local sponsors and volunteers believe that we can make a major difference in these children’s lives by opening a window of possibilities without limitations.