Building Operator Training (SASKATOON)
par SASKATCHEWAN ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIETY
- vendredi, 29 mars 2019 de 9:30 Matin à 4:30 Après-midi (HAR)
- Affinity Credit Union - St. Mary's Branch 1515 20th Street West, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0Z5
Information sur les billets
The Saskatchewan Environmental Society and Affinity Credit Union have joined forces to help non-profit organizations and small businesses learn how to operate their buildings more efficiently.
This 1-day seminar is suitable to whoever operates your building – whether it is the Executive Director, or a facility operator.
Learn how to efficiently operate your lighting, electrical equipment, heating, ventilation and cooling, and reduce your water use.
Sponsored and Hosted by Affinity Credit Union, you can attend this seminar for only $40 per person – $20 if you or your organization are Affinity members. (Usual cost per person is $240.)
There are only 40 spots available for this event, so register today!
• 6 hours of training,
• a 100 page manual on efficient building operation,
• a certificate of completion,
• lunch and snacks.
When: March 29, 2019 from 9:30am to 4:30pm
Where: Affinity Credit Union - St. Mary's Branch (20th St. W. and Ave. P S.), Saskatoon
The Saskatchewan Environmental Society’s professional instructors will deliver the sessions using plain language, suitable for either technical or non-technical attendees:
• Ted Cooke, P.Eng. HDA Engineering, is a mechanical engineer, and experienced HVAC design engineer (HVAC)
• Angie Bugg, P.Eng. Saskatchewan Environmental Society, works with small businesses and non‐profit organizations to identify energy conservation upgrades in their facilities. (Lighting, Electrical, and Water)
(This training operates on Treaty 6 Territory and the Homeland of the Metis Nation.)