Harmony Place's 25th Anniversary Celebration
par HARMONY PLACE SUPPORT SERVICES
- samedi, 08 septembre 2018 de 6:00 Après-midi à 11:00 Après-midi (HAE)
- The Gerry Gallagher Hall 1263 Wilson Ave., Toronto, ON M3M3G3
Information sur les billets
Cheers to 25 years!
Join us on Saturday, September 8th, 2018 at the Gerry Gallagher Hall in Toronto for an evening to celebrate and share the memories we’ve made together since opening in 1993!
Over the past 25 years you've helped us:
- Grow our individualized programs by 100%; from 6 to 60 individuals!
- Increase our space from a small office to 3 accessible units at 132 Railside Rd.
- Provide training and improve accessibility to continue supporting adults with complex needs as they age.
- Purchased sensory equipment, technology, and specialized seating to promote greater independence.
- Partner with various professionals to provide art therapy, music therapy, reflexology, and physiotherapy that would otherwise be unattainable.
- Participate in outings across the GTA that enhance the quality of life for all individuals at Harmony Place.
Your attendance and generous support will help us continue to meet our mission of providing individually driven programs for adults with multiple disabilities. Register today and make a positive impacts on the lives of adults with disabilities.
To register by phone, or to learn about sponsorship opportunities please contact Antonella Paolicelli or Kathleen Byrne.