Get Wild, Baby! Earth Day Shower
par Hobbitstee Wildlife Refuge
- dimanche, 22 avril 2018 de 11:00 Matin à 2:00 Après-midi (HAA)
- Ruthven Park National Historic Site 243 Haldimand County Hwy 54, Cayuga, ON N0A 1E0
Information sur les billets
Join us for a family brunch with activities, educational speakers and more.
Make a day out of it!
- Visit the Migratory Bird Banding Station at Ruthven and watch as they band birds
- Check out the historical mansion
- Enjoy the miles of gorgeously laid out hiking trails in this 1500 acre park
This event will aid in raising supply funds for the over 560 orphaned and baby animals that come in to our care, it will be an opportunity to gather with our community,celebrate and raise awareness of our local wildlife. All proceeds will directly benefit our wildlife orphans