Dine & Let Humanity Shine - Fundraising Dinner to support Rohingya Refugee Relief in Bangladesh
par Humanity First Canada
- vendredi, 01 décembre 2017 de 6:30 Après-midi à 11:00 Après-midi (HNA)
- Toronto Grand Banquet & Convention Centre 16 Hwy 27, Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Z2
Information sur les billets
Humanity First Awareness and Fundraising Dinner to support the relief work of Humanity First in Bangladesh.
Date: Friday Dec 1, 2017 - 6:30pm
Location: Toronto Grand Banquet & Convention Centre
16 Hwy 27, Etobicoke, ON M9V 3Z2
Ticket: $70.00 per person | $700 per table of 10 persons
Join us at this fundraising event to support the relief work of Humanity First in Bangladesh assisting Rohingya Refugees.
Humanity First is assisting Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh. Most of the them are women and children. Many people h ave been injured and are exhausted as they arrive in makeshift camps in Bangladesh. They are sick, exhausted and in desperate need of food, clean water and medical aid.
There are nearly 400,000 Rohingya refugees who have fled to Bangladesh from Myanmar over the past few weeks, with numbers increasing every day. These refugees need life-saving assistance now . Many are without shelter or clean water.
Humanity First volunteers are working 24/7 to meet the needs of the refugees with a multi-sectorial approach:
- The local authorities have assigned the running of a camp to Humanity First
- Tube Water Wells and Portable Toilet s installed in the Kutupalong Camp for new arrivals.
- Emergency Medical Team is treating 300+patients per day.
- A food kitchen is serving food to 1000+refugees every day
We need your help to fund this vital work to purchase food, water, medical supplies, tube wells and toilets.