Information sur les billets
Our annual Pub Night Fundraiser will take place on Saturday, May 6th at Limericks Traditional Public House.
The event includes dinner, drinks, NHL playoff action and a silent auction.
Funds raised will go to the John Petropoulos Memorial Fund (JPMF), a registered charity that supports first responders.
- WHERE: Limericks Traditional Public House, 7304 Macleod Trail, Calgary
- WHEN: 6-10 pm, Saturday, May 6
- TICKETS: $25 each, includes admission, 7 oz. steak sandwich, fries and a beverage
- WHAT: Silent auction, friends and fun
- WHY: Because it’s a fun way to support a great charity!