OKTOBERFEST Dinner and Comedy Night
par JUBILEE RESIDENCES FOUNDATION INC.
- vendredi, 20 octobre 2017 de 6:00 Après-midi à 10:00 Après-midi (HAC)
- German Cultural Centre 160 Cartwright Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7T 1B1
Information sur les billets
Lederhosen - check; mouth-watering authentic Oktoberfest cuisine - check; beer sampling with local craft breweries - check; mingle and oompah-pah with friends - check; laugh until your sides hurt with Saskatchewan's own nationally acclaimed comedian, Kelly Taylor - check!
The residents of Stensrud and Porteous Lodge will reap the benefits of funds raised through this highly entertaining evening exploding with laughter, schnitzels and music.
Friday, October 20, 2017
Doors open at 6PM
German Cultural Centre, 160 Cartwright Street East
- Oom-pah-pah, craft beer sampling and cocktails
- Authentic hearty German buffet
- Entertainment by Saskatchewan's leading stand-up comedian, Kelly Taylor (top 3 semi-finalist in "Canada's Next Top Comic!")
- Unique live and silent auction packages
- Emcee local celebrity Trish Cheveldayoff
If you have dietary allergies or restrictions, please email email@example.com by 4:00 p.m., Thursday, October 12. We will forward your request to the German Cultural Centre.
If you are buying tickets as part of a larger group who prefers to sit together, please email the names of your party to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00 p.m., Thursday, October 12. We will do our best to accommodate such requests.