Virtual Golf Fore KidsAbility Classic 2020
You would normally be joining us at the Galt Country Club on May 25, 2020, but due to the current COVID-19 situation, we cannot. The purpose of this virtual event is to continue to build community spirit amongst our supporters and participants that the Golf Fore KidsAbility tournament has come to represent over the years. There may not be a tournament, but there is still a big need to support children and youth with special needs in our community.
Walk the Course
Since we are not able to actually golf the course, we can walk through it virtually at home together! Our fundraising goal is $63,000.
- You "take a shot" by donating on Canada Helps.
- We'll update you weekly on the progress, but you will also be able to see the total on Canada Helps.
- Take another shot! As many as you'd like! Get your friends and family to participate too!
- Together, we will walk the course to see the impact you are making by supporting KidsAbility Foundation in helping kids and youth with disabilities to have brighter futures.
Creative Giving Options
- Finishing Putt $100 or less
- Chip to the Green $250
- Approach Shot $400
- Drive from the Tee $1,000
- Hole in One $3,500
You will receive a tax receipt when $20 or more has been donated to KidsAbility.