Information sur les billets
This discounted registration is for LiveWorkPlay volunteers invited by Alex Darling email@example.com 613-702-0328. There is a limit of two tickets but you can purchase additional tickets through our regular registration. Please notify Alex so she can seat you together (may not be possible closer to the event date).
Make A Buzz Ottawa celebrates individuals and organizations who help make our neighbourhoods, workplaces, and social venues welcoming and inclusive for all citizens. Building upon our 20th anniversary celebration in 2015, the first edition of Make A Buzz Ottawa sold out in 2016 and then again in 2017. Can we do it for a third year? Here's a summary of what you will experience:
- enjoy cocktails and a free photo booth for the first hour with check-in and mingling in the lounge
- while you enjoy a beverage and post your photo to social media, take part in fun raffles and a silent auction with an amazing range of items from practical to luxurious
- we then move to the banquet hall to enjoy a delicious four course meal from your reserved seating
- celebrity hosts take you through an evening that celebrates individuals and organizations from the Ottawa area community
- help recognize deserving advocates, employers, volunteers, and more!
We'll also be featuring a small number of exciting live auction items!
Doors open at 6:00 pm. Please aim to arrive no later than 6:20 pm. This allows time for check-in and to enjoy a bit of mingling and free appetizers as you peruse the silent auction in the fun environment of our cocktail hour (cash bar available). It also ensures we have time for everyone to make their way to the dinner seating and we can begin the dinner service shortly after 7:30 pm.
Please park across the street in the City of Ottawa lot at 301 Preston. This link to Google maps shows the banquet hall to the left and the parking lot to the right. The view is from a vehicle driving on Preston going under the 417 overpass. The total cost for your parking will be just $2 if you pay at 6pm. Want to skip the parking kiosk? Use the convenient mobile parking payment system! Please do not attempt to enter the venue before 5:45 pm. This event has a complicated setup and it is essential that St. Anthony's staff and LiveWorkPlay staff and volunteers can complete their work prior to the arrival of guests. This is a workplace safety issue so we appreciate your cooperation. Note that there are many coffee shops close by for those who would like to arrive early, we definitely appreciate the many efforts our guests will be making to take part and we want to make sure it is a great experience for all.