Information sur les billets
This registration is intended only for guests invited directly by a LiveWorkPlay staff member. Make A Buzz Ottawa is one of the most popular annual celebrations in the National Capital Region. This event is presented by LiveWorkPlay, a leading-edge charitable organization that supports people with intellectual disabilities to live, work, and play as valued citizens.
Make A Buzz Ottawa celebrates individuals and organizations who help make our neighbourhoods, workplaces, and social venues welcoming and inclusive for all citizens. Building upon our 20th anniversary celebration in 2015, Make A Buzz Ottawa has sold every year! Can we make it four years in a row? Here's a summary of what you will experience:
- celebrity hosts share the stage with special guests from near and far (to be announced)
- enjoy cocktails and a free photo booth for the first hour with check-in and mingling in the lounge
- while you enjoy a beverage and post your photo to social media, take part in fun raffles and a silent auction with an amazing range of items from practical to luxurious
- we then move to the banquet hall to enjoy a delicious four course meal from your reserved seating
- an energizing evening that celebrates individuals and organizations from the Ottawa area community
We'll also be featuring a small number of exciting live auction items!
Doors open at 6:00 pm. Please aim to arrive no later than 6:20 pm. This allows time for check-in and to enjoy a bit of mingling and free appetizers as you peruse the silent auction in the fun environment of our cocktail hour (cash bar available). It also ensures we have time for everyone to make their way to the dinner seating and we can begin the dinner service shortly after 7:30 pm.
Participants Tout afficher (2)
+ 1 invité