Information sur les billets
Come and join us for a morning of Bake Send Love with Katie Fisher Day cookie baking for Made by Momma! This jam-packed morning is a fundraiser and baking bonanza supporting moms who won't be able to bake their own treats due to illness, injury or a crisis in their family. Cookies will also be given out to supporters in the community who have given love to Made by Momma and this is our turn to show them how much their work is appreciated!
Thank you to Women Talk Calgary for co-hosting this event for our charity!
Guests are invited to come in and bake & donate their family favourite cookie / treat, learn some baking tips, practice hands-on cooking decorating skills with Robin McDougall, and create some cute tags and cards for our moms.
SPACES are limited!
There will be three creating stations and guests will be able to participate in all three activities:
1. Baking Cookies
2. Cookie Decorating
3. Creating Tags & Cards
- The morning will start promptly at 10 am
- Free street parking outside
- A delicious Mimosa is included
- Coffee & Tea will be available
- Plan to bake your favourite cookie / treat recipe (must be freezable). We’ll provide the staple ingredients; you provide anything special outside of the staple list.
- Not a baker? Not a problem! We’ll have extra recipes & ingredients ready to go. Just let us know in advance.
- While sampling the treats is a part of the fun, all cookies / treats baked and tags / cards created will remain at Made by Momma to be packaged up for families in need. You will leave with lots of great ideas - but not with the items you created for us! ♥
- This is an excellent opportunity for women to give back to the community while enjoying a social networking event!
***IMPORTANT*** Please visit our facebook event page for full instructions and participation guidelines.