Résultat désiré à long terme
Based on years of working with people in urgent need of food assistance we’ve learned the following:
- Poverty is the core contributing factor of hunger.
- Hunger is harmful to health, education and standard of living.
- No one is ‘just hungry’, there are always other important and related factors.
- Our capacity to turn the table on hunger is correlated with our Foodbank’s strong collaboration with partners.
- There is no one-size-fits-all solution to ensure financial independence
Based on these our goals and objectives broadly are to address our community’s immediate need for food assistance, build our capacity for scalable impact, have clear measures of success for each of our programs, create personalized solutions with 1-1 caseworker support and collaborate with partners to fill in gaps for our clients needs.
Specifically, we are aligned with the UN Zero Hunger SDG and aim to end all forms of hunger in the communities in which we operate by 2030.