To create an atmosphere where love, hope, and grace will abound.
Empowering the people of God within each community to live fulfilled lives
To create an atmosphere for worship and miracle with heartfelt love and hope for Senior Citizens, youth, and adults become a church ready and align with the promise of New Jerusalem. Rev. 21Vs 3
The Church that we see is a fellowship of influence, Church so large in size that the city and nation cannot ignore her authority.
We see a Church whose heartfelt praise and worship touches Heaven and changes lives on earth; worship which influences the praises of people throughout the earth, exalting Christ with powerful songs of faith, love, peace, and hope.
We see a Church whose altars are constantly filled with repentant sinners responding to Christ’s call for hope and salvation.
GOALS: (WHAT WE WILL FOCUS ON TO ACHIEVE OUR VISION)
- PRAYER: To see an ever-increasing number of people praying for, and the focus of those prayers being directed to; 1) N.J.T. M. I sponsored missions personnel and projects, 2) the people who are the focus of the ministry of those personnel and projects, and 3) God's global purposes.
- LEADERSHIP AND MOBILIZATION: To provide ongoing leadership to the entire church in the area of outreach and serve as a mobilizing force within the congregation in order to provide and promote outreach both here in Toronto and globally as is consistent with our human and financial resources; and our strategic objectives.
- Bible Studies: To open the minds of individuals about the word of God through studies Scriptures, in hopes to help people better understand the bible.
- MINISTRY TRAINING: To provide training to people who are looking to be a part of the ministry in the various department to help build and grow the church.
- PARTNERSHIPS: To work with corporations and individuals who are willing to work with us to achieve our vision.
- STRUCTURES: To continually evaluate the structure of our organization to ensure its effectiveness in allowing us to work towards achieving our goals.
- MINISTRY TEAM CARE: To take a holistic approach to ensure that individuals ministering under the Outreach Program umbrella will be cared for in a consistent and sensitive manner.
- RESOURCING AND FUNDING: To allocate resources and funding to various departments for the development of the ministry.
Strategy: To make a significant impact by targeting several key communities with fewer prayer groups.
By faith we see all the above manifesting in the name of Jesus…