River Walk for Hospice
par New West Hospice Society
- samedi, 14 octobre 2017 de 4:30 Après-midi à 8:00 Après-midi (HAP)
- River Market 810 Quayside Drive, New Westminster, BC V3M 6B9
Information sur les billets
WALK IN MEMORY OF A LOVED ONE
Please join us on the Quay by the Tin Soldier at 6 pm for A River Walk for Hospice, our first community fundraising and information-sharing event. Bring a lantern or flashlight or some other source of light and let it shine as you walk in honour of someone close to you who has died. Mayor Coté, MLA Darcy, and MP Julian will be joining the walk.
Talk with local doctors & nurses
* Home care at end of life
* Advance care planning
* Talking to your kids about difficult topics
* Loss support walking group
The walk starts at the the Tin Soldier to the W and back.
Bring your own lantern or flashlight or, join the ArtsToGo Lantern Making workshop 4:30 to 6 pm in the River Market.
* Build a team or walk on your own
* Wheelchair and stroller accessible
* Register at www.newwesthospice.ca and make a pledge
* Entry fee $10 per person or $30 family of four
Lantern Making workshop @ 4:30 to 6 pm in the River Market
Sign In @ 6:00pm at the Tin Soldier
Walk @ 6:30pm