Working with this generation to “bring the Fatherhood of God to the fatherless” children of Uganda for generations to come. (Ps 68:5-6)
By the grace of God, New Hope Uganda desires to raise sons and daughters “in the training and instruction of the Lord” (Eph 6:4) so that they are:
¦ Accepted and Equipped: Adults who feel secure in family and are equipped in character, academically, and vocationally.
¦ Disciples: Adults who are true servant worshippers of God and have a personal vision of God’s call on their life.
¦ Stable and Thriving: Adults who live as productive citizens and give abundantly to the fatherless and others in need.
¦ Servant Leaders: Adults who provide for, protect, and nurture family and transform their communities and future generations for Christ.
About NEW HOPE UGANDA - NHU MINISTRY FOR CHILDREN
NHU Ministry for Children has the following programs:
1) Provides daily Christian centred education, food, clothing and love to orphaned Ugandans.
2) House and provide parenting to children who have lost their own parents.
3) Operates a free medical clinic for orphaned and abandoned children in the region.
4) Operates a primary and secondary school and institute for the childcarer and family.
5) Vocational training is provided at a facility 5 KM from the Children's Centre in carpentry.