Information sur les billets
The Kollel & Kosher Check are please to invite you to Celebrate Kosher Food!
We have fantastic program planned and hope you can join us. There will be something for everyone – all ages welcome!
Some of the amazing activities:
- Kosher Wine tasting: 1 PM – 1:45 PM only
- Kosher Whisky tasting 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM only- by Barry Dunner
- Live Jewish Klezmer music
- Free samples! Kosher food and drinks from local suppliers and companies
- Free tasting from local restaurants and caterers
- Dessert booths – free samples of local baked good and chocolates!
- Chef workshops by Shifra Klein (editor-in-chief of Joy of Kosher)
- Carnival games and rides for kids in a separate fun zone
- Challah Baking program for the kids
- Cotton Candy & Popcorn machines
- 4 – 10 min presentations by local Rabbis and teacher on different aspects of kosher (from 2:45-3:45 in the chapel)
This event is presented FREE of charge. Help us prepare the correct amount of food and bring enough samples of everything for everyone: sign up now: https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/ohel-yaakov-community-kollel/events/kosher-food-festival/
Presented by: The Kollel & Kosher Check.
Sponsored by The Betty Averbach Foundation.
Supported by: Congregation Schara Tzedeck & Chabad Lubavitch
No Cover Charge, Everyone Welcome!
Please register to allow us to prepare adequately. Thanks!