OPWSA IEP Support Webinar - March 8, 2017
par Ontario Prader-Willi Syndrome Association (OPWSA)
- jeudi, 26 janvier 2017 de 10:58 Après-midi à mercredi, 08 mars 2017 6:00 Après-midi (HNE)
Information sur les billets
La vente de billets pour cet événement est maintenant terminée.
OPWSA's Individual Education Plan (IEP) Support Webinar is intended for anyone who is interested in learning more about the IEP process, placement, and education plan from a teacher perspective. During this session, we will address:
- What to expect on your child's IEP and how it should be used in the classroom.
- Alternative pages in the IEP, and how to best advocate for these pages to be included in your child's Education plan.
- PWS strategies that might be helpful in your child's local school.
- Terms/acronyms used in Ontario's public school boards - and different ways to navigate the school support structure.
The session will be lead by:
- Jenna Doherty - Jenna is a teacher with the Toronto District School Board, currently working in an Intensive Support Autism Program classroom, in a K-5 Elementary School in North York. Jenna's PWS experience stems from 7 years at Shadow Lake Centre, in a variety of roles, and continued volunteer presence with the OPWSA and the FPWR-Canada conferences.
- Jennifer Coens - OPWSA Executive Director