Information sur les billets
Ontario Track 3 Ski Association for Kids with Disabilities Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Shotgun Start: 12:30 p.m.
- Scramble Format
Your ticket includes:
- 18 holes of golf
- Power cart. Thank you Simone International Insurance Services Inc. for your sponsorship.
- Full use of practice facilities
- Locker room privileges
- Impressive Welcome Bag including a sleeve of Titleist PRO V1 Golf Balls!
- On course contests
- Lunch supplied by Druxy's
- "17th Hole Sip" with Steam Whistle Brewing
- Full course dinner sponsored by RN Design Ltd.
- The chance to win great prizes.
- A tax receipt for a portion of your participation fee.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - REGISTER BEFORE MAY 15th, 2017
Purchase your ticket or foursome before May 15th to save on the ticket price and enter your name into a draw to win a round of golf for 4 at The Club at Bond Head. (A $450.00 value!)
A charitable tax receipt will be issued for a portion of the ticket price TO THE PURCHASER after the event. If an individual in your party needs a separate tax receipt, they must purchase their ticket independently. Thank you.
- 11:00 a.m. Registration Opens, Full use of Practice Facilities, Light Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Shotgun Start
- 5:00 p.m. Reception
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner, Prizes, Auction
New, premium brand golf clubs available for rent at a special price of $40 per set, plus tax. Contact the Proshop at Bond Head to reserve - 905-778-9400.
SPONSORSHIPS available. Please click here to view our sponsorship brochure or contact Naomi Schafler at 416-233-3872 for details!