Information sur les billets
The perfect event for families, groups and corporations to enjoy a fun filled day of skiing and snowboarding, regardless of skill or experience, at one of Ontario's premier private ski clubs.
Your ticket includes:
- Lift Ticket
- Beginner Ski and Snowboard Lessons
- Fun Races
- Yoga/Meditation Classes
- Guided Snowshoeing Trek
- Silent Auction
- Apres Ski Party and Awards
- Chance to win great Raffle Prizes
Ski and Snowboard equipment is available for rent at Squire John's. Please contact them directly online at https://secure.squirejohns.com. Select option #3 "New rental". Provide the date (Friday, February 16, 2018), location (Craigleith Ski Club) and group name (Track 3), and submit your information.
A CHARITABLE TAX RECEIPT WILL BE ISSUED FOR A PORTION OF THE TICKET PRICE TO THE PURCHASER AFTER THE EVENT. If an individual in your party needs a separate tax receipt, they must purchase their ticket independently.
- 8:30 a.m. Registration Opens, Coffee, Cinnamon Buns
- 9:00 a.m. Lifts Open
- 10:00 a.m. Gate Training, Guided Snowshoeing Trek, Yoga/Meditation, Beginner Ski or Snowboard Lessons
- 11:00 a.m. Beginner Race "Guess Your Time"
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. GS Race (all ages and skill levels)
- 2:00 p.m. Yoga/Meditation
- 4:00 p.m. Apres Ski and Awards
PARTICIPATE • DONATE
Your participation will help purchase adaptive equipment, train volunteers and give kids the opportunity to experience the joy and thrill of alpine snow sports.
Please contact Naomi.Schafler@track3.org for additional information and pledge forms.