"We desire to empower those who are faced with an unplanned pregnancy, through education, resources and support."
About Pregnancy Care Centre Society of Kamloops
All services are offered free, and are held in strict confidence
• Pregnancy Tests
• Peer Counselling on all pregnancy options
• Referrals for health, housing and community support
• Parenting & life skills classes
• Prenatal classes
• Practical help (maternity, baby clothing and supplies)
• Adoption referrals and birth mother support
• Post Abortion counselling and support
• 24 hour crisis line
Our Commitment of Care:
1. We serve without regard to age, race, income nationality, religious affiliation or other circumstance.
2. All are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner.
3. We offer accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues and offer accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
4. All of our staff/volunteers receive proper training.