Information sur les billets
IMAGINE - A Fundraiser for our Community "Through the Looking Glass" is SHARE Family & Community Services annual fundraiser. Together, our community helps raise money for our under & unfunded programs and services.
Joining us will not only bring you a fantastic night of fun and entertainment, but it will also help raise much needed funds to support our communities’ most vulnerable. By joining us for this special evening you can:
- Help us fill the SHARE Food Bank with food to help feed those in our community who are hungry
- Provide support for refugees and new comers to our community
- Support youth battling with addiction issues
- Help provide counseling for kids struggling with bullying at school
- Provide support for kids and youth with development delays and disabilities in our Community Living program
- Support our Speech, Physical, and Occupational Therapists with the tools they need to help children with developmental disabilities or delays say their first word or take their first steps.
Doors open at 6:30 PM, event starts at 7:00 PM
After Party starts at 10:00 PM and runs until midnight
IMAGINE what you'll find when you embark on an adventure "THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS".
- Appetizers provided by your favourite local restaurants.
- Music all night by DJ Rhyno.
- Whimsically fun photobooth by Butter Studios.
- Exciting Live and Digital Silent Auction.
- Loads of great prizes to be won.
PLUS meet some surprise visitors all the way from Wonderland!