Centre d'Heritage St. Andrews

Dénomination enregistrée: St. Andrews Heritage Centre

Numéro d'entreprise: 856230503RR0001

The St. Andrews Heritage Centre was built between 1852 and 1854 as a home for the minister of St. Andrews-On-The-Red. The building is a “Hudson Bay” style of architecture and was not the average nineteenth century Red River dwelling. It was built to reflect the lifestyle and social position of the “gentlemen” of the Red River and their families. Today it is a Canadian National Historic Site that depicts the history of the people that lived in St. Andrews. The St. Andrews Heritage Centre offers visitor services including picnic seating, gift shop, family activities, and interpreters on site. Free admission. Guided tours are available by reservation.

Pour en savoir davantage sur cet organisme de bienfaisance