Information sur les billets
A one day conference highlighting new and emerging approaches that support survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
- Deputy Chief Shawna Coxon, Toronto Police Service
- Sandra Corelli Key Note Speaker “Unlocking Empathy”
- Ahmeda Mansaray-Richardson, Founder, Voices, Global Collective
- Stewart Thompson, Host Personal Transformation Radio Show The Gatehouse blogtalkradio.com/personaltransformation
- Deb Maybury, Martial Artist/Author/Film Maker/Gatehouse Facilitator
- Carolyn & Jay Smith, Partners Program, The Gatehouse
- Pat Adams, from Estrangement to Reconciliation
- Andrea Robin Skinner, Family & Healing
- Lacey Ford & Pearl Lee, Full Circle Art Therapy Centre
- Spencer Henry Williams - Advocate, Writer, Filmmaker
Location: Toronto Police College - 70 Birmingham St, Toronto, ON M8V 2Z5
Time: 9:30AM - 3:45PM
Lunch: Lunch is included in ticket price.