Musical Fundraiser 2019-2020
Centre Segal des arts de la scène
You be the star!
Raise money for the Segal Centre, work with the best theatre artists in the business and sing your heart out in this year's extra special musical fundraiser, directed by our very own, Lisa Rubin!
How it works
1. Complete this registration form by October 8th, 2019 and pay the 50$ non-refundable registration fee. You can join a team, but you each need to register individually and this does not lower your individual fundraising goals.
2. Pick 3 of your favorite songs from this list, include them in the dedicated field on the registration form and the creative team will do their best to meet your request. Ultimately, the creative team does reserves the right to assign you whichever song you are best suited to.
3. Starting January 5th, attend weekly rehearsals (Sundays at 7 p.m. and Mondays at 7:30 p.m.). Get camera-ready and prepare to make your debut on the Segal stage!
4. Ask you friends, family and colleagues to support you! You can share this page or your unique participant's page straight to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. All donations are eligible for a full tax receipt.
5. Meet your fundraising goal (Solo 2000$, Duet 1500$, Ensemble $1000, Child $500) and receive 2 complementary tickets to the show.
6. Blow the audience away March 29th! Mark you calendars now!
P.S. Have fun! You may be working with experienced professionals, but everyone joining you on stage is a volunteer. They're here to have a great time, be part of an amazing community of people, try something new and support the Segal!
If you're unsure about anything, don't hesitate to call or email Sarah Berger, Development Assistant at the Segal Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514.739.2301 x 8326
About the Musical Fundraiser
Since it's inception in 2009, the Segal Centre's musical fundraiser has raised over half a million dollars for important programs, including our renowned Academy, bringing arts education to the next generation, inclusivity and engagement initiatives. It's a great way to encourage new people to visit the Segal and experience the magic of live theatre for themselves. Each participant puts their heart and soul into their performance, rehearsing for several months so they can be at their best form in front of hundreds of audience members. Whether you sponsor a participant, buy tickets to a performance, or participate yourself, know that your support is greatly appreciated by everyone at the Segal and in this community.
The Segal Centre for Performing Arts is a professional English-language theatre in Montreal. To find out more visit our website segalcentre.org