The GEFC first opened its doors 30 years ago and since then we have provided a dignified space for the community to come together to help others. As one of Ottawa’s largest and busiest community foodbanks, we support over 3,500 of our neighbours when they need food - 46% under the age of 18. We provide four days of groceries about 2,000 times per month! Thanks to the support of our community, in additional to non-perishable food, we are able to provide fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, milk and other healthy choices - enough for over 300,000 meals per year!
Please join us as we acknowledge 30 years of demonstrating what it means to be a caring community!
To find out more about the GEFC, visit gefc.ca.
We look forward to seeing you!
The event will include:
- Delicious tastings from the four corners of the world
- Beer from Dominion City Brewing Company
- One drink (beer or wine) included in ticket price
- Live Entertainment
- Silent auction and door prizes
- ‘Fun-formal’ dress code (wear what you have)
Attendees View All (4)
+ 1 guest
+ 1 guest