GOLF YOUR HEART OUT LITERALLY!
Join in raising fun and funds for a great cause! Help make a big difference to the mental health and emotional wellbeing of hundreds of youth and their families, and to the overall quality of life in our community.
While at it, introduce yourself and organization to new people, relax with friends, customers or colleagues, or reward yourself, family or work mates.
Prize winning chances:
* Hole in One for $1,000,000 cash
* Donway Ford Hole In One for a car lease
* Hilda Burns Cup for the lowest scoring team overall
* Lowest-scoring male, female and mixed teams
* Draw using original balls returned at the end
* Closest to the pin and longest drive (female, male)
* Highest-scoring putting and the "Closest drive to Hilda" drive
* On course wine and beer tastings
* Lunchtime BBQ with NHL player auction
* 3-course dinner with 2 complementary bottles of wine at each table
* Silent auction
MAKE THE DAY EVEN BIGGER!
Sponsor a hole! See your organization’s name and logo listed at the tee box and at the designated hole, in the event program, on the YouthLink website, and in our Annual Report.
WHERE WILL THE MONEY GO?
All of it will go to our growing mix of in-demand services in counselling, supportive housing, educational advancement, youth outreach and public engagement.
Our major focus this fall will be the launch of our Warden Avenue transitional home and emergency shelter for homeless youth, the only one of its kind from Victoria Park Avenue to Durham region.
Golf FORE Youth To Thrive
When: September 24th, 2018
Registration, Golf Tournament: 11:00am
Registration, Dinner Only: 6:00pm
Where: Angus Glen Golf Club (North Course)
Address: 10080 Kennedy Rd, Markham, ON L6C 1N9
Single Golfer Package: $250
Donation of a Single Golfer Package to a deserving YouthLink volunteer: $250.00
Golf Foursome Package: $900.
Hole sponsorship: $1,000.00
Dinner Only: $100
For assistance, contact:
Evan Back, firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-967-1773, ext. 254
Dianne LeBreton, email@example.com or 416-967-1773, ext. 278