Her International Girls Empowerment Workshop
par Her International
- samedi, 20 octobre 2018 de 1:00 Après-midi à 5:30 Après-midi (HAP)
- Move & Flow - Dance, Fitness & Yoga 589 Lawrence Ave, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6L8
Information sur les billets
On Saturday, October 20th, RE/MAX Tamara Terlesky andHer International will join efforts to empower young girls in our own community while giving back to girls in Nepal.
For $15, your daughter can register below for this workshop which includes four sessions.
1. Global Awareness with Tamara McLellanHer International's Co-Executive Director will talk about the trials and tribulations of being a girl overseas, giving your daughter an understanding of the bigger picture. There will also be a donation made in all of the attendee's names to Her International to support girls across the world who cannot afford to attend school.
2. Safety Self Defense Class with Kelly BatchilderKelly works with Fit4Defense, an interactive violence prevention and anti-bullying program that teaches assertiveness, self defense and fitness as a means to inspire confidence and awareness.
3. Breath + Movement with Juliet KazJuliet is a 200 Hour RYT and will move the girls through a moving self love yoga practice followed by a breath exercise that they can return too again and again.
4. Mindful Vision Boards with Paulina G.Paulina is an angelic presence and she will lead the girls into a vision board meditation followed by journalling about what they would like to create in the world, and then leave them the tools to go and do it.
Tea and chocolate will be provided.
The workshop is held at Move & Flow - Dance Fitness & Yoga at 589 Lawrence Ave., Kelowna, BC V1Y 6L8.