We are dedicated to seeing "Fulfilled lives and enhanced communities through the meaningful involvement of young people with autism."
The Autism Resource Centre (ARC) is a non-profit organization in Regina, SK that serves the needs of young adults with autism to achieve independence, become empowered and engage with their communities through evidence-based program delivery and eduction.
About AUTISM RESOURCE CENTRE INC
ARC is a member-based, not for profit organization. ARC's mandate is to work with volunteers, partners, stakeholders and the community to:
- Deliver programs and service to individuals with autism ages 18 to 35
- Provide support to people with autism and their loved ones
- Advocate for the needs of the autism community within the Regina area
- Design, implement and deliver the summer programs for children/youth ages 7 and older
- Generate funds to enhance and support the services of the Autism Resource Centre