Thank you for your interest in the Auxiliary to Lakeridge Health, Port Perry.
As volunteer members of the Auxiliary, we are dedicated in our mission to help make our hospital the very best it can be for our patients. We are approximately 110 volunteers from the community who work closely with the Port Perry Hospital and its staff. Through our service within the hospital and our fundraising activities, we hope to increase the comfort of patients and their families. And because we are entirely volunteer run, we have no paid staff, and can therefore maximize the amount we contribute to our local Port Perry Hospital.
Your gift brings us so much closer to purchasing much needed equipment required by the hospital staff to help those in their care – our friends, our neighbours and our loved ones. Thank you so much.
About AUXILIARY TO LAKERIDGE HEALTH PORT PERRY
What do we do?
- We operate Camille's Corner, the Gift Shop at the Port Perry Hospital and Camille's Closet, the nearly-new store at 119 Perry Street, Port Perry.
- We assist patients coming in for day surgery at the hospital
- We deliver water jugs to patients
- We knit baby articles to be sold in our Gift Shop.
- We organize numerous Fundraising activities, e.g. Tag Days, Polar Plunge, Bake Sales, and more.
Over the years, the funds we have raised have gone towards many items. Some of them are:
Fetal Heart Monitors
High-Lo Beds with Floor Pads
Our current project is the "Your Hospital, Your Future" campaign which is raising money to update the patient rooms of the Port Perry Hospital.
Thank you for your past and future support.