BACI Annual Membership
par BURNABY ASSOCIATION FOR COMMUNITY INCLUSION
- mardi, 02 octobre 2018 de 10:30 Matin à lundi, 30 septembre 2019 11:59 Après-midi (HAP)
- 2702 Norland Ave , Burnaby, BC V5B 3A6
Information sur les billets
Be a member of the Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion (BACI) and learn more about what we're doing to help create a society that includes all people -- from collaborating with community partners on social research and development initiatives to encouraging our staff to continually find new and better ways to support the people with developmental disabilities we serve. Attend our Fall Annual General Meeting and Spring General Meeting to participate in our agency's decision-making.
BACI members may access free counselling services if they do not have access to other services.
Help us build a more inclusive and caring community by:
- Partnering with us on innovative social and economic initiatives
- Hosting a BACI Clothing Donation Bin
- Using our BEST Employment Services
- Volunteering on one of our committees
- Participating in annual celebrations and events