* A fun-filled family event and an opportunity to make a difference!
* Join our expanded Soccerthon event supporting Kids with disabilities at Beit Issie Shapiro in Israel and have a helping hand in impacting kids with disabilities globally!
* Join our 2nd annual KIDS tournament in the morning or our 7th annual ADULT tournament in the afternoon.
* go to www.kickingforkids.com for sponsorship and player info.
* Sponsorship opportunities available on many different levels (T-shirt sponsor, event sponsor, snack sponsor, Team sponsor and many more. Contact Sandy Kahn at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Join our inclusive Opening Ceremonies where kids with disabilities are official flag bearers representing each Team, as well as a live link to Israel where you will meet a family impacted by Beit Issie Shapiro!
* Don't want to play but want to come and support, join our inclusive Kids Zone which offers activities for kids with disabilities and kids of all abilities, including a soccer clinic and supervised play.
* Can't join us at the event, join our Virtual Soccerthon by uploading a video of your group playing soccer anywhere in the world - it could be at a local park, your back yard, or on your street!
* Overriding rule: Have fun and think of all the kids who will be benefitting from your support while you play!
Kids tourny 10am - 1pm Rep and House League levels for kids aged 8-14
Adult tourny 1 - 5pm
Easy online registration and fundraising
Sign up for a Team, or join your friends on an existing Team, or become a Team Captain
Prizes for winning teams and top fundraisers
Free dri-fit T-shirts and water bottles for all players
Snacks for all players provided
Action packed, supervised activities for kids in our KIDS ZONE
Kosher food available for sale provided by DANI Toronto
Looking for Volunteer hours - we can help you while you help us! Various volunteer opportunities available on event day (April 30). If you bring a friend along, it's double the fun! Contact Sandy Kahn at email@example.com