Dr. Jay Charity Day- Where Golf Is Just The Beginning
par Dr. Jay Children's Grief Centre
- lundi, 12 juin 2017 de 8:00 Matin à 7:00 Après-midi (HAE)
- Thornhill Club 7994 Yonge Street, Thornhill, ON L4J 1W3
Information sur les billets
Please join us Monday June 12th, 2017 for a golf tournament like no other to support the compassionate and dedicated work of the Dr. Jay Children’s Grief Centre and ensure that free programs and services continue to be available for children, youth and families living with terminal illness and grief.
ALL MONEY RAISED THIS DAY WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE DR. JAY CHILDREN’S GRIEF CENTRE.
The Dr. Jay Charity Day in support of The Dr. Jay Children’s Grief Centre - Where Golf Is Just The Beginning!
The Thornhill Club (formerly Thornhill Golf and Country Club) is proud to announce its official charity of choice: The Dr. Jay Children’s Grief Centre. To celebrate this new alliance, we are holding a new and improved Golf Tournament and Charity Day on June 12th which will be more than just a day of golf! Avid golfers will be able to enjoy a fabulous day of golf on The Thornhill Club’s enchanting 18 hole Stanley Thompson designed layout. The wonderfully improved Thornhill Club facilities will also provide additional registrants with the opportunity to participate in 1 or more non-golf activities such as:
- Golf clinic and nine hole golf tournament on the short course
- Putting contests, complimentary golf tips and lessons on the practice tee
- Fitness and yoga classes
- Tennis round robin
- Cooking demos
- A bridge tournament
- Raffles, prizes and a silent auction
- Appetizers, Cocktails, and a delicious dinner!