Information sur les billets
This discounted registration is for LiveWorkPlay volunteers invited by Alex Darling email@example.com 613-702-0328.
Make A Buzz Ottawa celebrates individuals and organizations who help make our neighbourhoods, workplaces, and social venues welcoming and inclusive for all citizens. Building upon our 20th anniversary celebration in 2015, the first edition of Make A Buzz Ottawa sold out in 2016. Can we do it again? Here's a summary of what you will experience:
- celebrity hosts Sandy Sharkey and Derick Fage share the stage with singer Brenden MacGowan who will help us celebrate Canada 150
- enjoy cocktails and a free photo booth for the first hour with check-in and mingling in the lounge
- while you enjoy a beverage and post your photo to social media, take part in fun raffles and a silent auction with an amazing range of items from practical to luxurious
- we then move to the banquet hall to enjoy a delicious four course meal from your reserved seating
- co-hosts Sandy Sharkey and Derick Fage take you through an evening that celebrates individuals and organizations from the Ottawa area community
- help recognize deserving advocates, employers, volunteers, and more!
We'll also be featuring a small number of live auction items, such as a flight for two ANYWHERE that WestJet flies. Many of our past winning bidders have enjoyed time in Hawaii, but don't forget Ireland or the Caribbean as exciting options!
Doors open at 5:45. Please aim to arrive no later than 6:15 pm. This allows time for check-in and to enjoy a bit of mingling and free appetizers in the fun environment of our cocktail hour. It also ensures we have time for everyone to make their way to the dinner seating and we can begin the service shortly after 7:00 pm.
Please park across the street in the City of Ottawa lot at 301 Preston. This link to Google maps shows the banquet hall to the left and the parking lot to the right. The view is from a vehicle driving on Preston going under the 417 overpass. The total cost for your parking will be about $3. Want to skip the parking kiosk? Use the convenient mobile parking payment system!