NWHS Volunteer Training - January 2019
par New West Hospice Society
- samedi, 12 janvier 2019 de 9:00 Matin à mardi, 19 février 2019 3:00 Après-midi (HNP)
- Senior Services Society 750 Carnarvon Street, New Westminster, BC
Information sur les billets
La vente de billets pour cet événement est maintenant terminée.
Our NWHS Volunteer Training is a 21 hour program that runs over a 5 week timeline. Our next training will begin on Saturday, Jan 12, 2019.
Make a Difference in your Community Supporting New Westers at End of Life and Grief.
Our NWHS Volunteer Training is a 21 hour program that runs over a 5 week timeline. Our next training will begin on Saturday, Jan 12, 2019. Here are the dates and details:
- Saturday, Jan 12 - 9:00am - 3:00pm
- Thursday, Jan 17 - 6:00 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, Jan 24 - 6:00 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, Jan 31 - 6:00 - 9:00pm
- Saturday, Feb 9 - 9:00am - 3:00pm
All sessions will be held at Senior Services Society, 750 Carnarvon St., New Westminster.
The training cost is $75 (non-refundable).
In order to move forward in the application process, the entire 21 hours must be completed. Once the training has been completed, participants will move to the interview and application stage to determine mutual fit with NWHS.