Rural Employment Job Fair
par Newcomer Centre of Peel
- mardi, 30 mai 2017 de 10:00 Matin à 4:00 Après-midi (HAA)
- 300 City Centre Drive Mississauga City Centre, Mississauga, ON L5B 2G6
Information sur les billets
The Rural Employment Job Fair will provide an opportunity for employers to access more than 600 qualified and experienced skilled professionals who are passionate about relocating to rural Ontario. Employers will benefit from:
- Face-to-face interactions with your next great hire(s)
- Pre-selected clients for specific job
- Connecting to a network of community services and employers to learn of best practices to hire for rural employment
- Recruiting for province-wide job openings
- Meeting hundreds of NCP clients that have completed our professional employment preparation program. Client backgrounds include: engineering, accounting, finance, banking, management, administration, supply chain & logistics, IT, health, social work and more
- Building and maintaining community presence/profile
The Rural Employment Job Fair will operate between the hours of 8:00 and to 4:00 pm and will include the following:
Registration and Set-up: 8:00 a.m.to 9:00 a.m.
Breakfast and Networking: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
Lunch: 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Job seeker interviews 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Tear down: 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.