Information sur les billets
Please join us for an Evening of Hope on October 19 from 6.30-10:00 pm.
at Living Space, 1706 West 1st Ave (at Pine), Vancouver BC Canada V6J 0E4.
This will be a memorable evening raising funds and awareness in support of a great cause supporting and empowering young women in Iran.
Our event will be an evening of hope, celebration and reflection, with food, a cash bar, entertainment by our special guests Mohsen Namjoo and the Hoorava-choir and a live action too.
It will also be your chance to hear OMID’s Founder Marjaneh Halati present her annual report about OMID’s work. Our host for the evening is Carmen Ruiz y Laza, Carmen TV (on Joy TV). and our auctioneer is Hugh Bulmer, Vice President of Maynards Fine Art.
Thanks to our sponsors and event partners:
Full details of the evening's program and auction are set out below:
- 6:30 Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres
- 7:00 Evening Program Begins
- Food Trucks are ready to serve dinner
- Hoor-Ava Choir Performance
- 7:30 Marjaneh Halati founder of Omid Foundation’s presentation
- 8:00 Live Auction (see below)
- 9:00 Dessert, Mohsen Namjoo Performance
- 9:45 Silent Auction Closes
- 10:00 Raffle Draw
- 10:30 Evening Concludes
OMID Foundation Canada is a registered Charity (Charity Registration number: 818102998 RR0001) and can issue tax receipts.