Vagina Monologues Penticton

par SOUTH OKANAGAN WOMEN IN NEED SOCIETY

  • vendredi, 10 mars 2017 de 6:30 Après-midi à samedi, 11 mars 2017 10:00 Après-midi (HNP)
  • Many Hats Theatre Co / Nest & Nectar 1475 Fairview Road, Penticton, Penticton, BC V2A 7W5

Information sur les billets

La vente de billets pour cet événement est maintenant terminée.

Aperçu

The Vagina Monologues Penticton is a volunteer run 3rd Party Fundraiser  with 90% of funds raised going directly to SOWINS (South Okanagan Women In Need Society) and the remaining 10% going to the VDAY Campaign to end violence against women and girls worldwide.

For more information on SOWINS &  VDAY please visit the websites  www.sowins.com & www.vday.org

The award-winning play is based on V-Day Founder/playwright Eve Ensler's interviews with more than 200 women. With humor and grace, the piece celebrates women's sexuality and strength. Through this play and the liberation of this one word, countless women throughout the world have taken control of their bodies and their lives. For more than a decade, The Vagina Monologues has given voice to experiences and feelings not previously exposed in public and brought a deeper consciousness to the conversation around ending violence against women and girls.

Détails

The VAGINA Monologues

Directed by: Naomi Shore Produced by: Laurel Burnham Play by Eve Ensler

Friday, March 10th: $60 Hot Ticket(includes hot appetizers + 1 beer/wine)

Saturday, March 11th: $35 Candy Ticket(includes candy buffet)

Doors Open: 6:30pm Show: 8:00pm to 10:00pm with 30 minute intermission

Silent Auction at both events

Thank you to our sponsors: Many Hats Theatre Co, Nest & Nectar, Penticton Art Gallery, Okanagan Makers, and all of the amazing and fabulous volunteers!

Participants Tout afficher (134)

Anonyme

+ 1 invité

Anonyme

+ 1 invité

Anonyme

Anonyme

Anonyme

Anonyme

+ 3 invités

Anonyme

Anonyme

+ 1 invité

Anonyme

Anonyme

Anonyme

+ 1 invité

Anonyme

+ 2 invités

Progrès réalisés dans l’atteinte de l’objectif visé

Jours pour acheter

0

Many Hats Theatre Co / Nest & Nectar
1475 Fairview Road, Penticton, Penticton, BC V2A 7W5

10 mars 2017
vendredi, 10 mars 2017 6:30 Après-midi (HNP)

Organisateur

Des questions à propos de cet événement?

Naomi Shore & Laurel Burnham in benefit of SOWINS
102 - 1027 Westminster Ave W
Penticton , BC
V2A 1L4

À propos de cet organisme

SOWINS provides services for women and children who have experienced abuse or are at risk of abuse, threats or violence. How we help: • Our Transition House provides shelter for up to 15 abused women and their children. It is staffed twenty found hours per day and offers enhanced security. We also have 1 bed for youth. • Our Outreach Program offers counselling and practical help to women, including support with Family Law. • Our Children Who Witness Abuse program assists children to develop safety plans and skills. • Our Mature Woman’s Program offers individual and group support for women 50+ • Our Specialized Employment Services assists women to recognize, understand and overcome the effects of abuse with the ultimate goal of self-sufficiency through employment or education. Vision Statement: All individuals have the ability to make choices to live a safe and healthy life.