Walk a Mile in Her Shoes® South Okanagan 2017
par SOUTH OKANAGAN WOMEN IN NEED SOCIETY
- vendredi, 07 juillet 2017 de 4:00 Après-midi à 6:00 Après-midi (HAP)
- Rotary Park Martin St & Lakeshore Dr West, Penticton, BC V2A 7M5
Information sur les billets
Join the fight against violence and abuse. Take a stand and walk for awareness and change. Donate - Walk - Volunteer!
Together we can raise $25,000 for SOWINS. Please join us on Friday, July 7th to walk a mile in her shoes and raise funds for SOWINS's programs and services. Help us save and change lives by registering early and asking your friends and family for their support.
Your support will bring much needed awareness to the serious issue of violence and abuse in our community. 100% of net funds raised go directly to SOWINS programs and services.
- Because of you: SOWINS was able to provide emergency shelter 2617 bed stays for women in 2015.
- Because of you: our Children Who Witnessed Abuse program was able to support over 381 children in 2015 through outreach counselling.
- Because of you: in 2015 over 173 senior women received services in our Mature Outreach counselling program.
Continue to be a champion for those seeking to overcome the effects of violence and abuse in 2017 by donating, walking, and volunteering for our 4th annual event.
Friday, July 7th at Rotary Park, Martine St & Lakeshore Drive W., Penticton
Check in 4:00 p.m. Walk 4:45 p.m.
On behalf of the women and families we serve, thank you for stepping up to support SOWINS. Together we can make a difference!
Contact: Marni Adams 250-859-0954 or firstname.lastname@example.org