St. Leonard's Community Services proactively responds to evolving needs with programs and services that enable individuals and families to overcome challenges through choices that result in positive change.
St. Leonard's Community Services is an accredited centre of excellence providing services to children, youth, adults and families in collaboration with community partners.
Our Values and Beliefs
As we discharge our mission in pursuit of our vision, we adhere to the following values and beliefs:
1. A commitment to excellence in client service
2. Respect for the dignity and diversity of our clients, staff and community
3. Support and recognition of our staff
4. Collaboration and knowledge exchange
5. Accountability to our funders, clients, partners and the community
These values drive all of the agency's programs, policies, procedures and practices.
About Our Charity
Since 1968, St. Leonard’s Community Services has operated as an Agency for change. St. Leonard’s Community Services is a registered charity and can issue a donation receipt for income tax purposes.
Donations are gratefully accepted to support programs to help youth and families cope with challenges ranging from trauma, mental health and substance use issues to gambling problems and unemployment.