Information sur les billets
Ticket to Ride is an annual social mixer and fundraising event hosted by the City of Edmonton Youth Council to help provide as many transportation tickets as possible to the youth of YESS!
“Ticket to Ride” needs your support to bring transit into the hands of youth who are in crisis and experiencing homelessness! Enjoy an evening of live music, socialization, conversation, and philanthropy just blocks from downtown, while also directly supporting Edmonton’s youth community! 100% of ticket sales and donations contribute directly towards purchasing transportation tickets for use by Youth Empowerment and Support Services, enabling the youth they assist to secure transportation for work, family, social supports, or any other trips many take for granted daily.
- Event catering complimentary of the Renaissance Airport Hotel!
- Live music provided by the ‘Tyler-Thompson-Koufogiannakis-Marcotte-Scholz Soul Quintet’!
- DJ services provided by local favorite Joses Martin!
- Mingle with local business owners, elected officials, and fellow philanthropists!
- Extensive silent auction, with 100% of proceeds directed to YESS and iHuman!
- ETS bus advertisement campaign showing our appreciation for event contributors and sponsors, courtesy of Pattison Outdoor and Cowan Imaging Group!
- Walk over from work or LRT, Ticket to Ride is at Latitude 53 only a few blocks from downtown!
Last year Ticket to Ride provided YESS with $4000 worth of transportation tickets, but our sights are set much higher this year! With your help we’re confident that as Edmontonians we can truly make a difference in our communities when we come together to put an end to poverty.