LDAO’s mission is to provide leadership in learning disabilities advocacy, research, education and services and to advance the full participation of children, youth and adults with learning disabilities in today’s society.
We value promoting positive change through:
- Strategic partnerships
- Credible advocacy
- Informed public policy and
- Quality products and services
The Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario (LDAO) is a registered charity dedicated to improving the lives of children, youth and adults with learning disabilities.
LDAO offers many resources, services, information, venues and products designed to help people with LDs and ADHD, as well as parents, teachers, and other professionals.
LDAO assists people with learning disabilities and their families in meeting their expressed needs by:
• providing support, guidance and up-to-date resource information
• providing the opportunity for the sharing of information and common concerns
• encouraging research in the field of learning disabilities
• supporting and generating legislative initiatives.
365 Evans Ave.
Contact Name:Uzma Abdullah