Christ the King Parish

Registered Name: PAROISSE DU CHRIST-ROI

Business Number: 130091135RR0013

Established before 1930

First church and first pastor : 1950

The construction of this church, which opened to worship on July 29, 1962,  marks the arrival of a new modernism in ecclesiastical architecture. Its inclined roofs an its wide windows, the layout of the sanctuary and the nave all contributed to make of this building a point of reference in Moncton’s architectural diversity.

This church also contains works of the great artist Jordi Bonet : the ceramics in the hall entrance as well as the Stations of the Cross are his creations.

Find Out More About This Charity