When you need care, we're here to help.
Each year, we help over 23,717 people in Halton improve their quality of life through the dedication of our team of 400 staff, 600 volunteers and many donors and supporters.
- Day programs for those with Alzheimer disease and dementia
- Support for those caring for people with Alzheimer disease and dementia
- Home and personal support
- Hospice volunteer visits for those dying at home
- Bereavement support
- Companionship and physical activity for seniors and adults with limited mobility through our volunteer visiting programs
- Education and support for health care professionals who want to learn more about hospice palliative care
What People Are Saying
"If your organization didn't exist I don't know how one person, as a caregiver for their spouse, could survive. You provide excellent help."
— Frank Sherwin, Read More
"When I first came home from the hospital, I was depressed, and upset with the changes in my life... My nurse took the time to explain everything and she certainly calmed me down. She truly is kind and caring, I have been very lucky to have her for my visits."
— Lorraine Demers, Nursing Client
"Acclaim Health is doing such a great job for Gwen...I don't ever want to see the day program falter. Whatever I can do, I'll try to help."
— Doug Walker, Donor and Husband of Client, Read More
"It's invaluable what other people can do for you. You're not alone in this world. Get out and enjoy it."
— Max, Special Steps Client
"Acclaim Health is highly regarded by their partners as having legitimacy and trust in the healthcare field."
— Accreditation Canada, Read More