If you are reading this, chances are you care deeply about the future of agriculture.
We believe it is important for our future generations to understand that our farmers work hard to produce good, safe, and healthy food. We want them to see for themselves that our farmers care about their land and animals. And we want to help them see that there is so much to learn about agriculture in our community and the world.
We know you want the same.
And we can't do it without your help.
If you care about the future of agriculture, please help us share the truth about Saskatchewan's incredible food story with our young people by making a donation today.
At AITC-SK we provide hands-on learning opportunities for students to engage them in learning about where their food comes from. We develop educational programs and resources that connect kids and agriculture, and ensure they contribute to:
- Provide accurate, balanced, and current agricultural information
- Provide hands-on, experiential learning opportunities for students
- Create an awareness of the career opportunities available in the agriculture sector
- Create an awareness of the impact agriculture has on daily life
- Improve the perception of agriculture
- Engage students in learning through agricultural activities
Get involved today!
What People Are Saying
"I love having the garden in my classroom! It is so engaging for the kids and seeing them light up and get excited about it warms my heart, makes me excited and makes me love teaching!!"
— Teacher, Princess Alexandra School, Saskatoon, SK
"What an excellent opportunity for students to learn about a topic so important and vital to Saskatchewan! The hands-on activities were much loved and my students loved every minute!"
— Teacher, Vickers School, Prince Albert