The Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba has a proud history of over 100 years serving the artists and communities of Southwestern Manitoba.
Your support helps us continue to bring art into the lives of thousands of children, teens, and adults, through our community-based events, classes, and exhibitions. We know that a vibrant cultural environment is an essential part of any thriving community. Together, through our shared passion, we will continue to promote psychological and physical well-being, cultural understanding, quality of life, and expand the mind to find new ways of seeing the world. All through the power of art.
Your support provides these direct benefits:
- Allows us to offer free admission to all
- Brings up to 15 artists annually to Brandon to participate in our vibrant arts scene during openings and local events.
- Directly benefits local artists (over half of our 15 annual exhibitions feature local artists), and brings in the most interesting art that is being made across the country today.
- Provides for fully serviced studios for the many artists who use our Ceramics, Printing, Drawing, Photography, and Painting studios.
- Allows hundreds of children to experience creating with clay; from handbuilding to glazing, and finally taking home their own work of art.
- And much more!