Providing Help for Today and Hope for Tomorrow
Alzheimer Society Peel exists to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer disease and related dementias; to help find the cause, prevention and cure.
About ALZHEIMER SOCIETY OF PEEL
Alzheimer Society Peel is a leader in dementia care. We strive to help every person affected by dementia. Your support helps ensure our programs and services are available to those who need them most. We currently support over 42,000 individuals in impacted by Alzheimer's disease and related dementia.
Alzheimer Society Peel offers a wide range of programs and services including:
* 4 Day Programs in Mississauga and Brampton
* 1 Drop In Centre (Evelyn's Place)
* 1 Short Term Respite Home (Nora's House)
* Education Programs
* Support Groups for caregivers and those diagnosed with Alzheimer's
* School Education Program focusing on empathy and brain health
* Music Therapy
* Bathing Program
Thank you for your support.