Donate to support residents and staff!
Please help us to encourage the staff of Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid’s (JHSB) during this critical period and show your support to those working on the front-lines of the COVID-19 battle. While it is true that we are all in this together, health care workers are in it far deeper than others.
The best way we can help the residents and clients of Jeffery Hale - Saint Brigid's is to show our support for staff. The workload for JHSB staff is endless, heavy and stressful, and the fear of bringing germs home to their own families is very real.
See the photo gallery below to learn about some of the heartwarming ways the community has pulled together to demonstrate its appreciation so far. Questions? Please call Jacob at 418-561-2585, or if you would like to make a donation over the telephone, please call Ange at 418 684-5333, ext. 1439. Leave your name and number and she will call you back.
Who your donations will help
Your donation will directly help us support our staff, who continue to care for and show limitless compassion for residents and patients, despite the risks caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
A few of the community efforts to support JHSB staff
The JHSB Friends' Foundation is working closely with many partners in the community and public sector to show support for the establishment's staff. Thanks to everyone who has been involved the following initiatives:
- A package of Easter treats for each staff member from JHSB Friends' Foundation
- A specially-designed "We Are Good Together" t-shirt for staff from JHSB Friends' Foundation, .
- A package of maple treats for each staff member, from the JHSB Friends' Foundation in collaboration with Saint Brigid's Guild and the JHSB Users' Committee
- A rainbow of positive comments overhead in staff entrance hallway
- Hero cards from students of Quebec High School
- Calming images of local scenery on TV's at Saint Brigid's by local photographer Frank Cannon
- An illuminated hero-walk hallway by National's Quebec City Event Division, in partnership with Équation SE
- A drive-by by the Quebec Fire Protection Service and Quebec Cooperative of Ambulance Technicians
- A video tribute from members of the English-speaking community
- A drive-by by Canada Post
- A donation of cookies from Biscuits Leclerc
- "Keeping it Cool" cooling scarves for staff