Since 2002, the Association Lavalloise des Personnes Aidantes (ALPA) informs residents of the Laval area on the many challenges faced by caregivers. It does so by improving services that tend to their psychological, social and familial needs.
- Support services and assistance for caregivers
- Conferences and thematic discussions
- Psychosocial interventions (individual or group)
- Regular and occasional home-based respite care
- Social and cultural activites
- Friendly phone calls by trained volunteers
Why become a member?
- Share your concerns
- Alleviate anxiety or worries
- Prevent burnouts
- Maintain a balance between giving your time to others and taking some for yourself
- Better understanding of the person being helped, and an improved relationship
- Help maintain and develop our services
- Acknowledge and support caregivers’ cause