We are dedicated to seeing "Fulfilled lives and enhanced communities through the meaningful involvement of young people with autism."
The Autism Resource Centre (ARC) is a non-profit organization in Regina, SK that serves the needs of young adults with autism to achieve independence, become empowered and engage with their communities through evidence-based program delivery and eduction.
About AUTISM RESOURCE CENTRE INC
ARC is a member-based, not for profit organization. ARC's mandate is to work with volunteers, partners, stakeholders and the community to:
- Deliver programs and service to individuals with autism ages 18 to 35
- Provide support to people with autism and their loved ones
- Advocate for the needs of the autism community within the Regina area
- Design, implement and deliver the summer programs for children/youth ages 7 and older
- Generate funds to enhance and support the services of the Autism Resource Centre
What People Are Saying
"What is so great about ARC is that the staff evaluates you, considers your strengths and weaknesses. They realize you are an individual with specific needs then they design program specifically for you. "
— ARC Parent