About Autism Resource Centre
Our services include:
- Our library contains over 2000 items to borrow including books, videos, educational software, toys and games.
- We build personnalized material including schedules, PECS, daily routine etc. Print, laminate and velcro for schools and home FREE of charge.
- We do one on one consultations with parents to navigate local services.
- Our website contains printable material and useful information.
- We do public education, presentations and training to parents and professionals in the area.
- We offer a newsletter to our members
- We offer regular support groups for parents and caregivers
- We organise family activities that provide social interaction between parents, siblings and children.
- We also provide an 8 week summer camp for children with autism. This camp offers individualized goals for each student, providing a one on one support